Licensing and Sponsorship Opportunities
As a leading reproductive health nonprofit, Power To Decide offers both licensing and sponsorship opportunities for health care providers and community groups, federal and state health agencies, and mission-aligned businesses.
Our licensing opportunities include licensing our assets to mission-aligned businesses to increase the quality of reproductive health information online. By partnering with us, you’ll get customizable, best-in-class sexual and reproductive health education content, comprehensive data and consulting services based on two decades of experience, and innovation in the field.
Our sponsorship opportunities give you the chance to help maintain and expand our award-winning, research-backed, and medically informed programs and initiatives that are proven to be effective in helping young people achieve their goals and avoid unintended pregnancy. We are pleased to offer a variety of benefits and assets to our sponsors.
Since 2011, Bedsider has been a trusted source of information on reproductive health, especially for women age 18-29 across the country. Bedsider is the first digital intervention to effectively prevent unplanned pregnancy among adults in the United States. From its inception, we have continued to innovate and improve our digital sexual health solutions for health care providers and community groups, as well as global businesses such as Google, and federal and state agencies.
It’s our mission to create a world where everyone has the power to decide if, when, and under what circumstances to get pregnant and have a child.
How are partners licensing Power to Decide content?
- Google: The search engine giant uses Power to Decide information for users searching for contraception.
- Missouri Foundation for Health: The Right Time— a statewide imitative in Missouri designed to improve contraceptive access—uses our clinic database to help users find clinics in the Show Me state as well as patient videos and contraceptive information.
- Hey Doctor: The telehealth provider wanted additional content to educate their customers and chose to license customizable content from Power to Decide’s Bedsider platform.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: Power to Decide provided human-centered design expertise to local partners to develop innovative digital approaches to reducing unintended pregnancy.
- BerforePlay.org: Created by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and the Colorado Initiative to Reduce Unintended Pregnancy, the website incorporates authoritative and accessible contraceptive information from Power to Decide’s Bedsider project on their website and outreach materials.