Support the Contraceptive Access Fund
We are powerful. We will protect each other.
No matter our differences, most of us want similar things: to care for our loved ones, care for ourselves, and make the choices we want for our bodies. But today in the US, more than 19 million low-income women who want birth control can’t get access to it. It’s outrageous that there are whole cities and counties without access to basic health services like birth control. This is injustice, and we know it.
Join us to say: no more. Everyone deserves dignity and the health care they need and want, when and how they want it. Power to Decide’s contraceptive access fund will help provide it:
- $5 gives a month of birth control pills to a person who needs it.
- $20 gives a gas card to someone who's nearest clinic is in the next county.
- $50 gives a year worth of birth control pills for a woman who needs them from a telemedicine provider.
- $100 gives a birth control shot that prevents pregnancy for 3 months.
- $200 gives birth control pills for a year for 4 people, delivered right to their homes.
Through BCBenefits, we provide access to free or low-cost birth control methods and appointments (remote or in-person!) to people who have limited income and would like prescription birth control, so that they can decide if, when, and under what circumstances to get pregnant and have a child.
Everyone should have the power to decide what their future holds. Give today to join the movement to stand up for what’s right.
Make It Monthly
Set your gift to reoccur monthly, automatically. A monthly gift, or annual donation sustains our ability to give urgent support to people who need it. Consider becoming a monthly donor to strengthen your impact.