Work with Us
Who We Are
We Provide Information
We provide trusted, high-quality, accurate information—backed by research—on sexual health and contraceptive methods so young people can make informed decisions.
We Fight for Access
We won’t stop until every young person has access to accurate, quality sexual health information and the full range of contraceptive methods—without barriers or judgment.
We Provide Opportunity
Our work creates opportunities for young people to get informed, take control, and advocate for themselves—and protect the amazing life opportunities that lie ahead.
We Believe in Young People
We are inspired by all the possibility they represent and all the many different ways they will create the future. Stand with us to ensure that the power to decide—and the opportunity it creates—is a reality for every young person.
Work With Us
Power to Decide is committed to adding dedicated and dynamic individuals to our team. Our offices, located in the heart of the nation’s capital, are a fun and fast-paced place to work.
New job announcements, including internships, are posted to our portal as soon as they are available. If you do not already have an account, you will have to create one. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of the application form. You can check the status of your application by logging into the online portal. If no announcements appear, then we are not currently hiring for any new positions.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Power to Decide offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including:
- Primarily remote work environment with flexible work arrangements.
- Home office set up stipend.
- Generous leave including 80 hours of PTO annually, vacation accrual, 40 hours of Summer Leave, 10 holidays, and 1 floating holiday.
- Comprehensive health plans for you and your family including platinum level medical plans from a variety of providers.
- 100% employer paid disability and life insurance.
- 403b retirement plan with a 6% employer contribution at one year.
- Employee assistance program.
- Annual professional development stipend.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Want the latest on sexual health? Ways to raise your voice for the power to decide? Share your email address and stay in the know.
Thank you for signing up!