Supporting HBCU Student Success Through Sexual and Reproductive Well-Being
Are you a student at a Historically Black College or University? Do you want to support sexual and reproductive health on your campus?
Our goal is to support you as you launch a sexual and reproductive health awareness campaign on your HBCU campus to inspire and shape how your peers receive and engage in sexual and reproductive health conversations.
- Applications must be submitted in teams of two.
- Both students must be undergraduate or graduate students at an HBCU campus, age 18-25.
- Both students must be in good academic standing.
- Be willing to commit to regular, monthly meetings and activities (online and in person).
- Get creative with your application! Tell us about your campus in writing or upload a video!
- Submit one application per team by Friday, February 24, 2023.
To learn more about the HBCU Student Ambassadorship, watch a recording of our Virtual Information Session, which was held on January 25.
Each ambassador will receive:
$2,000 stipend per student ($4,000 per team).
Ongoing coaching and support from Power to Decide staff.
If you have any additional questions, please contact JeNeen Anderson at HBCU@powertodecide.org.
- Create and share social media content.
- Have exclusive access to online sexual health trainings.
- Design campus swag to promote your campaign.
- Host a campus event.