FY 2024 Appropriations Request Letter
Power to Decide respectfully requests the following funding levels within the FY 2024 Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies appropriations bill:
- $512 million for the Title X Family Planning Program;
- $150 million for the Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) Program;
- $6.8 million under the Public Health Services Act for the evaluation of teenage pregnancy prevention approaches;
- $600,000 for continuing the Teen Pregnancy Prevention Evidence Review administered by the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE); and
- Elimination of the harmful Hyde and Weldon amendments.