Power to Decide FY 2025 Budget Request
Power to Decide submitted the following letter to the White House Office of Management and Budget for consideration as it prepares the President’s FY 2025 budget.
Specifically, we request:
- At least $512 million for the Title X Family Planning Program.
- $150 million to continue the evidence-based Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) Program.
- $6.8 million under the Public Health Services Act for evaluation of teenage pregnancy prevention approaches.
- $75 million to continue mandatory funding for the evidence-based Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP).
- The continued elimination abortion riders such as Hyde and Weldon.
- The continued elimination of funding for the discretionary Sexual Risk Avoidance (SRA) Program.
- Enforcement of Medicaid’s free choice of provider requirement.